Industrial Pretreatment Program Fees
INDUSTRIAL USER FEE
A fee for participation in the Industrial Pretreatment Program designed to recover administrative costs associated with the program.
– Significant Industrial Users $1220.00 per quarter
– Minor Industrial Users $610.00 per quarter
PERMIT APPLICATION FEE
A fee to specifically cover costs associated with reviewing applications and preparing permits.
Initial Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit or Renewal Permit Fee for Significant Industrial Users $300.00
– Initial Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit or Renewal Permit Fee for Significant Industrial Users $300.00
– Initial Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit or Renewal Permit Fee for Minor Industrial Users $200.00
– Minor Permit Modification $50.00
– Major Permit Modification $150.00
ROUTINE SAMPLING FEE
A fee to cover costs of EAJSA representatives to collect routine samples from facilities.
bullet Significant Industrial Users and Minor Industrial Users $430.00 per event (2 composite samples)
Resampling events, generally required by permit violations, are charged an additional $215.00 per composite event and/or $100.00 per grab event. These are not covered by the routine sampling fee.
LABORATORY ANALYSIS CHARGES
The industries in the program are responsible for payment of charges for lab analysis performed on their behalf by the EAJSA’s contract laboratory. The EAJSA bills these charges with no administrative mark-up.
Wastewater with a strength in excess of 250 mg/L, 250 mg/L & 25 mg/L for BOD, TSS & NH3N respectively will be surcharged on a quarterly basis, per the EAJSA’s formula. This formula is updated on an annual basis to reflect current operation, maintenance and capital costs.